Networking & Social with UCPBA
We are delighted to invite you to our upcoming Networking & Social event, hosted by UCPBA Toronto. Join us this springtime for an opportunity to expand your professional network, engage in mentorship opportunities, or simply reconnect with colleagues. The event will be held at the newly opened UNO Bistro, located at the UNF Community Centre. […]
Yalynka 2023 Recap
We wish to extend our gratitude and thank everyone’s contribution for making YALYNKA 2022 a great success at the Old Mill Toronto. We hope you have enjoyed it and we look forward to seeing you back late this year again. All net proceeds are donated to the Humanitarian Relief for Ukraine. We wish to extend […]
The Ukrainian Canadian Professional and Business Association of Toronto (UCPBA) was established in 1935 and is an integral part of Toronto’s vibrant Ukrainian community. The UCPBA of Toronto exists as a link between Canadian-Ukrainian Professionals, entrepreneurs, business owners and community leaders in Toronto.
Our objectives are to foster the growth and development of the Ukrainian Canadian professional and business community by:
- promoting and advancing interests of the Ukrainian Canadian community in Toronto;
- recognizing the achievements and contributions of Ukrainians in Canada;
- contributing to Canadian society by promoting good corporate citizenship and principles of volunteerism among its members;
- upholding and promoting Ukrainian Canadian culture and education;
- facilitating and promoting relationships with Ukraine; and
- supporting Ukrainian Canadian student involvement in post-secondary education.
Since its inception, the association has raised thousands of dollars in charitable donations towards significant projects and worthy causes. For example, the UCPBA of Toronto co-established the Canadian Foundation of Ukrainian Studies and the Chair of Ukrainian Studies at the University of Toronto.
Our Executive Committee for the 2020-2022 term is:
|Vice President – Events||Roman Duplak|
|Vice President – Operations||Olha Senyshyn|
|Vice President – Finance||Paul Cremona|
|Past President||Marc Marzotto|
We invite you to explore our website and plan to attend our upcoming events. Please feel free to contact us by e-mail with any questions you may have about our organization.