The first annual UCPBA Awards was held on April 10, 2016 in conjunction with the Ukrainian-Canadian Business and Professional Trade Show organized by UkrPages. Over 150 attendees were present to support and acknowledge our best and brightest Ukrainian-Canadian businesses and professionals.
We plan to build on the success of the first awards show, with the second annual UCPBA Awards! The UCPBA Awards celebrates the most successful Ukrainian-Canadian businesses and professionals in their areas of expertise. There is no cost to nominate your favourite businesses!
Benefits of the UCPBA Awards include:
- expanding horizons and making it possible to grow your business further
- networking with other Ukrainian-Canadian businesses, providing the opportunity to forge new business connections
- publicizing your business!
Categories in which you can nominate businesses:
- Young Entrepreneurs – recognizing young Ukrainian-Canadian entrepreneurs and professionals under 35 years old who have succeeded in their respective businesses or professions
- Women in Business – recognizing successful Ukrainian-Canadian women, whether business owners or professionals
- Small Business/Self-employed – recognizing Ukrainian-Canadian businesses with up to 10 employees, and including professionals
- Family Business – recognizing Ukrainian-Canadian businesses owned and operated by family members
- Medium/Large Business – recognizing businesses with more than 10 employees
Nominations and eligibility criteria
Any business or professional that meets the criteria above may be nominated. You may nominate as many businesses as you wish, using our online form below. We will contact your nominee to confirm that they accept the nomination. Self-nominations are also accepted. Please do not re-submit nominations.
The deadline for nominations is 11:59 pm on September 22, 2017.
UCPBA reserves the right to refuse or withdraw any nominations, for any reason, within its sole discretion.
Successful nominees will be posted online, and online voting will take place to select five finalists in each category. Further details of the voting process will follow.
Finalists and Selection of Award Winners
The five finalists in each category will be judged by a panel of judges selected by UCPBA.