The Ukrainian Canadian Professional and Business Association of Toronto (UCPBA) was established in 1935 and is an integral part of Toronto’s vibrant Ukrainian community. The UCPBA of Toronto exists as a link between Canadian-Ukrainian Professionals, entrepreneurs, business owners and community leaders in Toronto.
Our objectives are to foster the growth and development of the Ukrainian Canadian professional and business community by:
- promoting and advancing interests of the Ukrainian Canadian community in Toronto;
- recognizing the achievements and contributions of Ukrainians in Canada;
- contributing to Canadian society by promoting good corporate citizenship and principles of volunteerism among its members;
- upholding and promoting Ukrainian Canadian culture and education;
- facilitating and promoting relationships with Ukraine; and
- supporting Ukrainian Canadian student involvement in post-secondary education.
Since its inception, the association has raised thousands of dollars in charitable donations towards significant projects and worthy causes. For example, the UCPBA of Toronto co-established the Canadian Foundation of Ukrainian Studies and the Chair of Ukrainian Studies at the University of Toronto.
Our Executive Committee for the 2016-2018 term is:
|Vice President – Events||Orest Haluszka|
|Vice President – Operations||Paul Horbal|
|Vice President – Finance||Ulana Oswald|
|Past President||Taras Hetmanczuk|
We invite you to explore our website and plan to attend our upcoming events. Please feel free to contact us by e-mail with any questions you may have about our organization.